11.30.2010

freeARTSweekend - Dec. 3-5th 2010

ARTSWESTCHESTER has organized an impressive three-day event of free activities in Westchester County on Dec. 3rd-5th. The activities encompass a wide-variety of arts including dance, music, film, storytelling, crafts, and art/cultural museums. Here are a sample of activities that peaked my interest:

FRIDAY
If only I didn't have to work Friday I would check out the free adult jazz dance class from 9:30-11am offered by Evolve Dance in Tarrytown, NY

SATURDAY
I love being crafty so I may just check out the Book Making workshop at the Mt. Vernon Library from 1-2:30 this Saturday. 

SUNDAY
I am super interested in the P.A.M Band Robotic Musicians performance at the ArtsWestchester location in White Plains. Not only are there several performances in the afternoon but there is also a lecture and, it sounds like, an opportunity to play the instruments.

To see the entire list of over forty free things to do this week visit: freeARTSweekend

1 comment: