11.26.2010

Field - a hip Larchmont boutique

 





A wallet I purchased from Field
Black Friday is finally upon us and I think the most-fitting first entry I could write today would focus on shopping. So I chose to feature a fabulous little boutique in Larchmont, NY called Field. This store is quite small but packed in every corner are beautiful displays of home goods and accessories. I love this store because the products selected by owner Gunda Sabel-Sheehan remind me of the same fabulous items I read about in design blogs.


Field is located at 2095 Boston Post Road, Larchmont, NY. http://www.fieldny.com/
Happy shopping!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I love your wallet! Cute as I imagine the boutique to be, how pricey is it? I have found that there are a lot of really cool things to purchase in Westchester, but the price tag unfortunately, is also very Westchester. For example, your cute wallet--what range was that in? And was it on sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's put it this way, I tend to look more than I buy ;)

    The wallet, I think, was $45 and at another time I purchased 4 adorable notecards (with matching envelopes) for $8.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Field! Also more for the looking than the buying usually...

    Now you just have to track down the best vintage + thrift stores in Westchester. That's the kind of shopping I really miss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bag matches your website design very nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gina! I've been searching for this SAME wallet for a LONG time! Do you happen to know who designed or made this? I've found several variations, but not this one. Would love any help , thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wallet was made by Rebecca Pearcy of Queen Bee Creations. You can order from her website: http://www.queenbee-creations.com. Happy shopping!

      Delete